Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ride kink vs ride crush
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 02:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
m_jel
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvaryCougar View Post
some people here act like im a moron lol.
i ask the question on here so i dont have to drive 30 mins to the board shop to test out the flex of the crush vs the kink
ive done a ton of research on boards this year
and what i want is a board soft enough and easy enough to butter/press, but still sturdy enough if i want to enter a big air competition for a 35 ft kicker like last year. i would also like to maybe get up to 45 ft this year. the parkstar looks the best for me but im not spending over 400 dollars on a board, and this whole rocker thing has got me all mixed up
seriously man, why are you trying to start stuff with everyone? He's trying to help you. He's trying to get an idea of how you ride, where you ride, what you do on the mountain so that he can give you his recommendation based on that info. In the other thread, I let it slide after you said that the guy was arguing with you in another thread, but after I read this flip-out by you, I realize that you're nothing but a lazy guy who isn't doing what he says he is and in fact doesn't actually want help because you won't answer questions from people who are legitimately trying to help you.

Here is the only help I'll give you, and it's straight from the Ride website that you said you "researched"
Crush Flex:5
Kink Flex: 4

Hey, no way, they even have a boardfinder built into the website that makes it easy to find what kind of board you want. I'll even give you the link so you don't get lost on the way around the Ride site. Ride Boardfinder!!!!