Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - rossignol eq. in general
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
addon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
I just participated in a clinic with the local Rossi rep and he went into detail about this board. Now I am going to say straight up that I have not gotten to demo this board personally and can only pass on some specs and report that they people in the shop who have demo`d this board report very highly!!

It is designed to be a superior all mountain does everything really well board. Rossi has intended to take the the best traits of a rocker and a traditional cambered board and meld the two. The result is their AmpTek concept where there is a traditional camber between the bindings for good edge hold in turns on hard pack and a rocker like design from the bindings out toward the tip and tail.

It is supposed to be excellent in powder like a rocker, yet behave far better than a rocker on ice. It is said to be very good for all levels of rider.
okei thx for a good answer, i have done a lot of research and haven't found any1 say anything negative about this board, and i like riding all of the mountain

so ill probably get it
addon is offline   Reply With Quote