Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 08:07 PM   #208 (permalink)
Grimdog

My name is Tom and I live in Alberta. I started snowboarding in 1988 when I was 16 and have kept going every year since so I would consider myself old school but am going to try an step outside of my comfort zone and try some freestyle and park this season. I bought my first snowbaord, a 151cm Barfoot Freestlye, from Ken Achenbach at the original Snoboard shop in Calgary which is now a Source snowboard and skate shop. I love interacting on these forums with fellow snowboards as there are not a lot of boarders my age in my area. Can't wait to get out for another season and try some new things. I like to Longboard with my dog in the summers and wakeboard whenever I get the opportunity, which is rare due to the fact that I don't own a boat. I also have a 3 year old daughter that I'm going to try and start out skiing next year and see if she'll like snowboarding when she is a little older and has developed some better snowboard muscles.

Last edited by Grimdog; 11-20-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Grimdog is offline   Reply With Quote