Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Snowshoe this weekend?

7K views 56 replies 8 participants last post by  sharonk868 
G
#1 ·
Is anyone going there? I am itching to go there!:thumbsup:

#42 ·
Mid Nov?I have never been there that early.How is the snow coverage and how many trails are open.I went twice last year first part of Dec there wasn't to many trails open Silver Creek was not open so after 4.30 no more boarding witch SUCKS.One other thing that sucked was the BoatHouse was not open most of the time I was there and when it was they it still sucked because the don't sell HEINEKEN at the BoatHouse maybe this year.:thumbsup:

#48 ·
Your cool in my book. Can't wait for the season to start.

Mid Nov?I have never been there that early.How is the snow coverage and how many trails are open.I went twice last year first part of Dec there wasn't to many trails open Silver Creek was not open so after 4.30 no more boarding witch SUCKS.One other thing that sucked was the BoatHouse was not open most of the time I was there and when it was they it still sucked because the don't sell HEINEKEN at the BoatHouse maybe this year.:thumbsup:
Details on the boarding trip will be posted in Mid November

I'm going to keep up with this if you don't mind having me...
Your welcome to come :)

DAMnit... Im pissed I missed this! I wouldve definately been all over this If I knew. How were the conditions?
Conditions were awesome, everything was open, it was snowing. We were ski in and out from the blacks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.