Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

i phone video of Stoked

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Rebel4Liberty 
G
#1 ·
Here is 2 videos I did in i phone quality. One of fluke jibbs I caught while recording some runs (WE already know they are stiff and crap lookin) playing around with presses (should be much better in BA)

The other is my highest trick ever now..52,000 Indy 90 boned, along with a stylish one foot melon and crail boned

Please give me a rating, thanks and hope you like the tunes in them

YouTube - Stoked prograbs--52,00 Indy 90 boned (Travis Rice)

YouTube - Stoked jibbing @ Element of style event

G
#5 ·
Yeah, you kinda have to ollie and turn into it. The shifting physics are not present in Stoked, hence why you have to ollie for each type of slide. This will change, and they know they have get it so you can shift on the board without having to use the ollie, but just like off axis corks and rodoes they have to develop the physics for it. They know a lot want this, but again it will take time to get it done right. For the mean time, its fun to try different angled presses and sometimes get a bonk in there now and then

G
#8 ·
I have noticed in Stoked you get the occasional fluke like that, but mostly a bail is the result. The best way to bonk from I have tried, even sometimes those can be flukes, you press the end tip of object (like the huey blade I show)and sometimes you look like you just bonk the end, instead of sticking to it

G
#10 ·
Well I understand what your saying. You would rather spend the money to do it for real than on a video game, and that makes perfect sense as the season starts....but how about in the off season, how about an injury, how about when you can't make it to the real slopes for whatever reason. As I said before I myself am not in close proximity to be a real rider so that I could practice enough at it on a consistent basis. This is why I can get my thrills from a game, otherwise I'd do it if I was living close enough. So yeah, enjoy the season and then pick the title for 10-15 after its over. I know there are others like me not anywhere near slopes, so the game is the best alternative for us......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.