Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Rome pt. 2

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  mcgee1516 
G
#1 ·
Ok, I officially ordered my 08' Rome Machine with 390's after much debate :D . I feel pretty confident it will be a sick setup. The only thing that I have in the back of my mind is if it will hold up well during freeride runs outside of the park, being that it's primarily a park/jib deck.

G
#3 ·
yea, the guy at my local shop said it should be fine. He was also the one who convinced me to go with the 154 instead of the 157, I'm 6'1, 150. When I told him I was ordering the 157 he was like...."What?? You should definitely go with the 154 based on your stats, you'll have a much better ride." Hopefully the 154 should be ok.

#8 ·
I agree with what everyone else is saying you should be fine with the groomers if thats all you have intended for your freeriding. and set you stance a little further back if you run into some pow, no big deal. But the setup you've got should do you good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.