Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboard bag help
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

You can pretty much get any bag to fit your boots. The trick is to buy a bag that is a few sizes bigger than your board. For example, I have a 159 board and use a 166 board bag. It's just a regular bag without padding. I can stuff all of my stuff into there and I don't have to fold my high backs down (I have Flows which are a pain to fold down for transportation).

If you are traveling, it is a good idea to get a padded bag. Look at some of the Dakines or Burton Wheelie bag/locker. The Burton Wheelies have two separate bags within the board bag that can store your boots and jackets or whatever. These types of bags are pricey though so you should look for previous year's models. I know for a fact you can find the Burton wheelies from last year for under $80. However, the color choices will be limited. I think there are a lot of the red plaids left over. Looks nice to me, but I guess no one likes it lol.
Leo is offline   Reply With Quote