Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 10:09 AM   #213 (permalink)
coffeenirvana

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze View Post
when you are ready I would take VW over Audi any day unless you are buying from the snowroom in that case You're fine. My dad is a mechanic for 40 yrs and I literally know/heard of every problem cars have. Audi's are nothing but a headache trust me on that...Once you have one little electrical problem, its like a snowball affect and things just start not working randomly. It's a shame b/c audi's are gorgeous, one the best looking cars out there.

I mean you can always get lucky, and score one that doesn't give you problems but its unlikely. I've known 6 ppl with audis, all of them sold the car w/in a year and bought either sti's, evos, or benz.

My friend had a 2 yr old audi a4, 6 mnths after he bought it, the window wouldn't work...then we're driving IN THE RAIN and the wipers stop working HAHAHAH :LAUGH: german cars are the best (I'm a die hard BMW fan) but they will put your wallet, and patience to the test.
I would love to argue his point considering I own an 2000 Audi A6 but he is right. Thank god for extended warranties because mine has saved me thousands of dollars. Luckily I have had no major mechanical problems but even the small ones (windshield wiper arm malfunctioning) can cost a lot of money ($850).
coffeenirvana is offline   Reply With Quote