Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 12:46 PM   #210 (permalink)
SPAZ
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze View Post
when you are ready I would take VW over Audi any day unless you are buying from the snowroom in that case You're fine. My dad is a mechanic for 40 yrs and I literally know/heard of every problem cars have. Audi's are nothing but a headache trust me on that...Once you have one little electrical problem, its like a snowball affect and things just start not working randomly. It's a shame b/c audi's are gorgeous, one the best looking cars out there.

I mean you can always get lucky, and score one that doesn't give you problems but its unlikely. I've known 6 ppl with audis, all of them sold the car w/in a year and bought either sti's, evos, or benz.

My friend had a 2 yr old audi a4, 6 mnths after he bought it, the window wouldn't work...then we're driving IN THE RAIN and the wipers stop working HAHAHAH :LAUGH: german cars are the best (I'm a die hard BMW fan) but they will put your wallet, and patience to the test.
dude, is it ok that i ask you a ton of questions before i buy my car?
but i come from a family of bimmers on my dads side, and vws on my moms. i totally know what you mean- german cars are a hit or miss. the only reason i would get an audi is because my town is full of rich bitches that have $60,000 bmws and stuff (a guy with a z4 offered me a ride once )
SPAZ is offline   Reply With Quote