Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 12:58 PM   #211 (permalink)
ComeBack_Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze View Post
when you are ready I would take VW over Audi any day unless you are buying from the snowroom in that case You're fine. My dad is a mechanic for 40 yrs and I literally know/heard of every problem cars have. Audi's are nothing but a headache trust me on that...Once you have one little electrical problem, its like a snowball affect and things just start not working randomly. It's a shame b/c audi's are gorgeous, one the best looking cars out there.

I mean you can always get lucky, and score one that doesn't give you problems but its unlikely. I've known 6 ppl with audis, all of them sold the car w/in a year and bought either sti's, evos, or benz.

My friend had a 2 yr old audi a4, 6 mnths after he bought it, the window wouldn't work...then we're driving IN THE RAIN and the wipers stop working HAHAHAH :LAUGH: german cars are the best (I'm a die hard BMW fan) but they will put your wallet, and patience to the test.
Thats weird that you say that considering AUDI and VW are the EXACT. SAME. COMPANY.
You are aware of this correct? That Audi is simply VW's luxury division, ie. Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Nissan/Infiniti
And VWs are generally stricken by the same problems as Audis? VWs absolutely suck for maintenance, and many people would rate them much worse than AUDIs, so to everyone considering buying them, keep that in mind
ComeBack_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote