Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 06:02 PM   #216 (permalink)
JohnnyBlaze
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post
I am 100% correct and before you embarass yourself further do a quick google search. Same company. That is not debatable, it is fact.

Go to any VW or AUDI dealership and they will tell you the same. Or heck, just check out the second line in Audi's wikipedia entry:

Audi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, sorry to embarrass you like that
And snowboardspaz, I take it you are a young guy, so I have a feeling that you wouldn't want, and probably couldn't shell out hundreds and hundreds at a clip to your car just to keep it on the road god forbid you had to. If you get a german car, get it w/ a warranty/maintence plan..the monthly payment will be more but in teh long run you save $$ b/c ur not getting wacked when the car has a mind of its own

Yes you are correct same company however taking a look at V dubs track record vs. Audi's as far as reliabilty the VW is more reliable....

and yes I owned a few BMW's in my time and the last one was funny as hell. Moonroof gets stuck only 3/4's closed.

Me: Moonroof won't close all the way..comp thinks its closed its not.

BMW: no worries that's an easy fix we just have to reset the comp

Me: ok I'll bring it in now.

BMW: Ok, it will take three days

and like someone said earlier thank god for the SICKKKK MAINTENCE plan BMW has b/c it would have cost 750 to reset the comp hahahha!!

IMO Germans make some of the best cars on the road, and I would take a BMW over anything anyday, but for some reason electronically they are shady...

It just is what it is.

http://www.snowpedia.blogspot.com

Last edited by JohnnyBlaze; 11-29-2009 at 06:05 PM.
JohnnyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote