Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:26 PM   #217 (permalink)
RickB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post
I am 100% correct and before you embarass yourself further do a quick google search. Same company. That is not debatable, it is fact.

Go to any VW or AUDI dealership and they will tell you the same. Or heck, just check out the second line in Audi's wikipedia entry:

Audi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, sorry to embarrass you like that
Just lol at you.

You say Audi is just VW's high end extension, you are wrong. How long has Audi been around? Please tell me.. then tell me how long Lexus or infiniti has been around?
Yes, VW is the parent company... Audi in turn owns Lambo... Bugatti is also in the mix as well. So is Seat, Skoda... and where is Porsche in all this.

Go into any VW or Audi dealership and they'll say that they are the same? You are killing me... maybe if you went into a VW dealership a salesguy would tell you that they are the same.. but not at an Audi store.

I'm embarrassed for you. Please stop while you are behind, or keep going... this is the internet so it'll be pretty fun to see what you come up with next.
LOL "fact" !!!!!

Last edited by RickB; 11-29-2009 at 07:29 PM.
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote