Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #243 (permalink)
JohnnyBlaze
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post
The length a company has been in business for has nothing to do with the quality of its product. If you were educated you'd understand correlation/causation. This involves neither.

Just to play Devil's Advocate:

Is is safe to say that if a company makes "X car" at year 5 that product will be of inferior quality to "X car" at year say 20? Or any product for that matter. (assuming morons are not running the company and they actually followed the "normal" progession model for a 20 year old business)

Even if morons were running the a given company, the length of time in biz would still matter, b/c the longer they have been running the worse they would get no

I hate to say it but any educated and wise business man would know that how long a company has been doing business DEFINITELY has an impact on product quality. I think its even safe to say a big difference. I mean think about it we are all buyers of reputation, and rep is built on experience which takes time in the biz....Just my 2 cents

http://www.snowpedia.blogspot.com

Last edited by JohnnyBlaze; 11-30-2009 at 09:53 AM.
JohnnyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote