Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 02:59 AM   #256 (permalink)
ComeBack_Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
you sure claim alot, but wont answer any of my questions. You do use bold font feature a bit, so i guess that makes you more right than everyone else.

Here's a point. VW is now the worlds largest automaker, they are the parent company to quite a few other car manufacturers- Audi being one of them. Yes, they do share a lot of componentry, but Audi's are not just VW's with a different badge and a higher price tag. You said Audi is just VW's high end extension a la Toyota/Lexus etc. What a retarded comment, Audi wasnt invented to be that to VW over 100years ago. I'm not making any claims whether or not audi's/vw's are reliable or not....i'm claiming you make large generalizations about these brands.
Dont let your mom see you cry.
LOL AGAIN, YOU ARE STILL TYPING You're have no point so all, and your questions lead no where; much of VWs and AUDIs are the same cars and a ton of people on this thread alone have testified to that. You are just wasting everyone's time now and you are below me considering I've been pwning you over and over Since you like to throw out things that don't matter, I'll do the same:

And to alasdair:
Read back and see there were 2 people in this debate. Don't chastise anyone, people can discuss and debate however they want, it doesnt need to fit your codes of conduct
ComeBack_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote