Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:21 AM   #258 (permalink)
ComeBack_Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze View Post
comeback seriously this is crazy you've posted 15 posts 90% of which are arguing this point I thnk this topic is dead Not a great way to welcome yourself to the forum.

and second off I wasn't arguing w/ ya at any point in this thread, I stayed nuetral and stated information I felt was relevant. BACK OFF. Period

we all have opinions here and can discuss them without taking it to a level too far. I feel this topic is hanging on a cliff...just my opinion

oh and for the record "cowboy kid" I never claimed that simply b/c one company has been around longer than another that means that they have a better product as your VW and SCOOBY example states. Seriously don't be a pompous ass just chill. I said that how long a company has been doing business HAS A BEARING on their product. It's common sense. I never said that the length of time dictates with a garauntee a superior product over a younger competitor

Twisting people's words to your favor is kinda like lame dude.. FAIL
Backtracking on your words like JBlaze=FAIL
JBlaze Don't debate if u start name-calling as soon as you start to lose, nobody likes a douchebag bro. Nobody twisted your words, they just embarrassed you with them. You said what you said, I mentioned correlation/causation(google it, or go to college) and I disproved everything you said and you could not handle it. Oh, and definitely learn how to spell "guarantee"(HINT: It's not "garauntee").
JBlaze=FAIL
ComeBack_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote