Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #267 (permalink)
JohnnyBlaze
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post
Backtracking on your words like JBlaze=FAIL
JBlaze Don't debate if u start name-calling as soon as you start to lose, nobody likes a douchebag bro. Nobody twisted your words, they just embarrassed you with them. You said what you said, I mentioned correlation/causation(google it, or go to college) and I disproved everything you said and you could not handle it. Oh, and definitely learn how to spell "guarantee"(HINT: It's not "garauntee").
JBlaze=FAIL
First and foremost, you will never "embarrass" me especially not in a childish debate. You do not affect my life. Good luck with your cars though!!

1) I am not losing or winning. We aren't in highschool. This is not a contest
2) and you are right so stop acting like a douche ( I'm sure no one on this thread thinks I'm a douche )
3) I did go to college, been running my own business since 19. One typo, oh no, I must be uneducated.
4) Handle what, arguements with people that push pointless topics? Yea you're right I can't handle it b/c I have better things to do.
5) Let me feed your ego:

I am totally wrong, I must not now how business work, am uneducated yet I run a 7 figure business, you are always right, and you definitely wrote the book on "Audi, VW: Compared and Contrasted"

Sorry for the post Snowolf

Back to the topic of cars.

http://www.snowpedia.blogspot.com
JohnnyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote