Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:17 PM   #281 (permalink)
Vlaze
Veteran Member

Yeup, since my accident with the sports bike over a year ago due to the deer I kinda lost the other purpose of having the truck for transporting it. While it did good practicality wise in sense to have all year long I wanted something for my adrenaline rush and traded it in for an RX-8. Only downside obviously was not as feasible to drive it during the winter as I'd hate to get snow on it so went and got a winter beater.

I looked over the WRX and Evo's but while they have great performance and are great for snow, handling wise through corners they got nothing on the 8 although I would of drove either of those all year long. Plus the 8 is unique as I hardly see anyone with them on the road ^_^. Just enjoy trying different things in life.

I'd definitely will eventually get a truck on the side down the road wherever and whenever I move next to in the country side.

Screw being normal

Last edited by Vlaze; 12-01-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Vlaze is offline   Reply With Quote