Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #301 (permalink)
vtrico

Well I actually tested it with a board without bindings and at substantially high speeds. The board with bindings is my personal board, and the one above it is one I bought off craiglist for 50 bucks but never put bindings on it. But I used the crappier board in testing in case something went wrong, and it worked fine.

Also not pictured I have to update the video and pics. You have a nose cone that fits over the front of the snowboards that helps make it more aerodynamic.

With that being said in all the times I used it I never used it for a long trip like that. Not saying it can't but I just want to be completely honest with you. I have used it at highway speeds, and I think you could do 75, but I wouldn't go much faster than that.

cifex, I wasn't sure what area you were talking about as far as wiredsport, is that a vendor on this site, or is that an actually site, could you provide a link thanks.

Last edited by vtrico; 12-01-2009 at 05:55 PM.
vtrico is offline   Reply With Quote