Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Online Snowboard Retailers (E-tailers) Guide
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:04 PM   #89 (permalink)
breaking100

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_jel View Post
haha you're one of those guys eh? all about snowboard/skate only, i went to a couple of those shops at the snow show, asked about K2, they laughed saying it wasn't a "snowboard company" i laughed and walked outta their store with 5 friends who were looking to buy things from them
Actually i'm one of the guys who goes to all the shops in the area (nothing else to do since theres no snow yet). Kenmark, Senecal, Sanction, Skiis & bikes, Sign of the skier, sporting life. I've ordered lots online from brociety & dogfunk & Empire. I try to support local, but i've got to think with my wallet as well. It is nice to go to a store thats dedicated as well. Some stores just seem to have boards as an afterthought & the sales guys don't really know alot about the product. I'm noticing a lot of the stores seem to have ordered much less product this year and even the lines of snowboards are kind of thin. Like big on burtons mid to lower end, then some elans. But Sanction has the most diverse product in the area. But the highest end stuff that i've seen has been at the sporting life downtown.

So actually i'm not one of those 'core' guys, to each his own.

Actually I used to have the old K2 brian savard w/ the wolf and the moon graphic. Nice board till i popped it.

Last edited by breaking100; 12-01-2009 at 07:08 PM.