Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #295 (permalink)
RickB

[QUOTE=ComeBack_Kid;212394]LOL AGAIN, YOU ARE STILL TYPING You're have no point so all, and your questions lead no where; much of VWs and AUDIs are the same cars and a ton of people on this thread alone have testified to that. You are just wasting everyone's time now and you are below me considering I've been pwning you over and over Since you like to throw out things that don't matter, I'll do the same:

I take it you couldnt answer my questions and still have validity to your argument, so instead you just claim victory for yourself- damn fine internet game you got. I would think you could easily defeat me with factual info if my side of the story was so full of holes.

A ton of people have testified to what exactly? The Audi tech guy didnt even support your babble like you think he did.

I'm actually starting to worry about you, i think i will take donations to see if we can get you a cat-scan. Do you live in a low oxygen environment?
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote