Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Snowboard/Ski Magazines FREE

125K views 355 replies 101 participants last post by  ctoma 
#1 ·
I think its valid in the US only. I get tons of free magazines, so I might as well share.
:thumbsup:

FREEmags

Yes these do come. Just be patient and dont forget to thank me... ;)

#3 · (Edited)
Nope, they dont even need a CC number. They do occasionally send renewal letters but just disregard them.

I've been getting free magazines for years and have been giving subscriptions to my family all the time. Magazine companies only get a fraction of earnings in the subscription fee. The most money they make comes from advertising.

More reader base = increased advertising fees

They dont care about your subscription fee, they do care about statistics when they present to advertisers.

Ps, I had a magazine subscription (I think it was PCmag) that runs until 2017.

G
#4 ·
Nope, they dont even need a CC number. They do occasionally send renewal letters but just disregard them.

I've been getting free magazines for years and have been giving subscriptions to my family all the time. Magazine companies only get a fraction of earnings in the subscription fee. The most money they make comes from advertising.

More reader base = increased advertising fees

They dont care about your subscription fee, they do care about statistics when they present to advertisers.
cool. well i filled one out..if i have to hunt you down in a year i will:laugh:

#22 · (Edited)
I browse around several other web forums, and most of them have a 'free stuff' section. Throughout the years, I've just been receiving a ton of free rpomotional stuff, magazines, being one of the easiest to get.

Here's another one for Cosmopolitan magazine: Cosmopolitan

Just choose a random industry closely related to the magazine (cosmopolitan = textile fab/media/industry/etc) and pick a high ranking officer (I usually pick CFO or CIO). After you're signed up for Mercury mags, they always email free magazines the moment the companies offer them. Stuff from mercury mags ALWAYS come.

#25 ·
Maxim Mag, I know you want it! :p

Airbrushed supermodels anyone? Hot off the press (pun intended:cheeky4:)

I used Textile fab> Gen Management> Administration> CFO to get it.

For a while there I was starting to worry, my subscription till 2015 is nearly ending.. :dunno:
What do you mean you used Textile fab> Gen management> Administration> CFO??
I have no idea what that means

#31 ·
=( that car and driver isnt available anymore thats the one i really wanted

i signed up for the transworld hope it comes and my gf gets free magazines all the time she has like 10 subscriptions and she doesnt pay for any of them she just does what earl does and looks for free ones on the internet. And yes i get maxim for free so these are usually pretty legit.

#33 ·
how long should ski/snowboard magazines take? i signed up for all of them two weeks ago. just wondering when i should expect them. Did anyone sign up for the $3 snowboard magazine subscription that was posted on this forum a few months ago? cus i still haven't gotten anything from that

#35 ·
It takes a little while to get delivered. It wouldn't matter if you paid for it or got it for free... The soonest I got my subscription for was 2wks, and the longest was probably 3months(by then I forgot about it but I got a nice surprise after a while).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.