Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What game should I get next?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
roremc
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sook View Post
Your learning curve will go up as soon as you learn the maps. I find that I do better sticking to the outer perimeter and hug walls so that my attack field of vision is only about 90-180 degrees or so. Also, I rarely run unless I'm running away from something or getting across the street. With as many passagesways and corners, I get alot of kills because I can pull up my sights faster than someone who has to disengage from running before pulling out his gun.

M16 or SCAR with FMJ and Holographic
Bling
Stopping Power
Ninja
Thats something I have noticed lately. I used to run a lot but i kept running into campers or people with better weapons who could fire and kill me before i got two shots off. The slow movement. find a spot get a kill and then move on seems to work well. I'm still trying to get my weapons sorted. I have the thermal sight for the scrah (?) but its only good over a short distance.
Awesome game though. The only thing I dont like is that the malee knife is unrealistic. Its far too effective and a long range. by that i mean a couple of foot when 2 shots of a shot gun might not kill them at a couple of feet!!?!???
roremc is offline   Reply With Quote