Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Weekend
Thread: Weekend
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 10:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
swmike

Sorry to the clydesdales for loosing their last grandfather!

Me - sitting in a Panera Bread. Obviously you guys can tell I have alot of free time on my hands. Coming to stay with the folks for a month sounded like a great idea. And it has been - I won't regret it. 30 years of a week here or a drive-through there... this has been good. Mostly, to see myself in my Dad... good and bad. Mostly good I guess. But at 83 and 79 I may not have this time again although they are in great health. But I have got caught up on work stuff. And I do get alot of reading time. Be here until Thursday.

MPD - you ever get to the city anymore? My daughter and son-in-law want me to come visit and I'm thinking I'll work in our Philly office for a day on my way to see them, or something like that. Love to catch up with you there. If I do that - it will be between 14th-19th.

Just talked with wife - her and youngest are headed for Taos for the day. No riding - since they don't allow it anyway - but just to see the beautiful NM mountains and do something for lil'Spin's birthday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpdsnowman
Alaric enjoy your day dude you got to have had snow down there.
We got hammared last night and it will be snowing thur tuesday...Cars all over the highway this am..all suv's by the way

Today is my father in laws funeral..I am having their after party catered. Thats the least I can do for them even though I am estranged. He was a great guy...always considered me his son in law even though....u know..

But they lay him to rest. Im sure he is with my dad now.

Last edited by swmike; 12-01-2007 at 11:26 AM.
swmike is offline   Reply With Quote