Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #118 (permalink)
NyInfamous'Girl

When I broke my arm I accrued $15,000 in debt (didnt have insurance, and that was without surgery!). I worked as a manager of a little store, a waitress, and a dental assistant- all with a broken arm. I made the most money as the waitress...fast cash just like you said. I didnt have much time for anything but working...but I definitely made a lot of money and got myself back on track. Waitressing actually made me really irritable..people are so rude and they can really suck. And in order to make that money you gotta kind of suck up your pride a little and deal with the rudeness. Which was very hard for me, and why I only lasted 8 months. But one thing thats good about working a lot is that your so busy working that you hardly have time to think about any of the other drama life brings. But I wish the best for you!!

Good to know its snowing!!! About time!! Me and the boys were getting very worried for a while!! Thanks for the update.