Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rome Postermania Review
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
eastCOASTkills

Default Rome Postermania Review

So I picked up a Postermania a few weeks ago after many weeks of flip flopping between the postermania and the arifact 1985. I gotta say, I'm so happy i went with the postermania...heres the review

Board: Rome Postermania 147
Boots: Rome Libertines
Bindings: Rome 390s
(i like Rome a lot)
conditions: night riding: so it was pretty hardpack and a bit icy in some spots.
Pre-riding thoughts: I hope this thing isn't to loose of a ride and i hope it can handle some decent sized kickers.
Riding: This thing is a blast. It's got tons of pop and its super responsive, yet it's decently flexed between the bindings so was able to nosepress and tail press the hell out of things. Buttering was super fun too...definitely a fun, catch-free ride. It also was stable at high speeds, after bombing a run i realized how fast and stable it is. It also held a great edge in the icy conditions. Huckin off kickers was a blast too. I was hitting 30-40 foot kickers and it handled it like a champ. Basically, whatever you want to throw at this board, it'll slay it completely and then some.

Bindings: I love 390s, some people say they're too soft, but i like mid-soft bindings and these were great. There's absolutely no pressure points, mad comfy. They went with the postermania real well too. Perfect match.
eastCOASTkills is offline   Reply With Quote