Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 01:06 AM   #122 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Lets talk about responsibility here. For some reason when someone demo's a board or skis from my shop they seem to throw away the idea of being responsible. Yes it's X mas eve blah blah holidays you're spending money who gives a flying fuck. Your 21 year old daughter decided to demo a pair of ski's and subsequently go out and land on a rock and blow the sidewall out. Then after seeing she destroyed our skis she did the dash and go when she dropped them off and we busted her on it. Now you the evil she beast of a mother are infuriated with us and claiming that my shop decided to take a brand new pair of demo skis in the back and magically chunk out a 2 inch section of the base, bend a 3 inch section of edge, and blow out a 1 inch section of sidewall because we're creative individuals that are trying to take advantage of your 21 year old daughter that filled out the paper work properly and signed on the dotted line. So you in your ever giving awesome maternal mood decide to call up my poor 20 year old shop tech and proceed to ream him a new ass about how we're frauding her and claim you're canceling the credit card that we have as a deposit. Lady in the grand scheme of all this you failed to realize one thing, I have your address, I am a local, I will not hesitate to be the biggest pain in your ass ever for now costing me the money from our demo ski for the rest of the season, costing me to take another retail ski off my wall and put a demo binding on it, and giving me a headache on x mas eve when all I want to do is envision Tenielle behind a plexiglass window while I spank it in the boom boom room. So without futher ado you stupid twat prepare to feel my wrath on christmas as I will probably throw these fucking skis through your window of your 2nd home that you think by owning makes you a local.