Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Got new boots!! (small feeted)

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  burritosandsnow 
G
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I finally found a place where they have any men's boots size under 9.

I normally wear 7 regular shoes and its still a bit bigger than my feet, (anything under 7 is extremely small so I just wear 7)

this sport place had size 7 burton moto,

my toes were touching the front, but somehow hill side had minimal spaces.

I just bought the boots anyways

and even with snowboarding socks, there is still space inside.

would wearing another pair of socks help?

i curse my small feet.

I am 5'9 and have as small feet as girls.

#2 ·
You can wear an extra pair of socks or put in inserts to try and fill the void.

Have you ever tried boots made for women? This is a serious question, so don't take offence. You may find this is a better option than buying a boot which only somewhat fits.

#8 ·
Have you ever tried boots made for women? This is a serious question, so don't take offence. You may find this is a better option than buying a boot which only somewhat fits.
best pair of boots I ever had were some 32 Prions, I could even drive my stick shift in them. They were not even close to my normal size and after talking to folks about sizing of 32's im convinced I had some girls boots lol. They fit so good cause I have skinny feet with insane arches. they got stolen out my car one night :mad:

#3 ·
space on brand new boots is no bueno. the Moto's will pack out easily 1/2 a size and you're feet will swim in them.

I ride Burton boots and get them so my toes are not comfy in the toe box. after 5 days, they fit.

for reference, I wear a 12-12.5 shoe and ride in an 11 Ruler

G
#6 · (Edited)
I am sorry, but I am kinda new to all these snowboard equipments,

so you are saying there are stuff for preventing heel lift in boots or something?

I searched for j-bars and I cant find good result, any other stuff that helps that does same effect as j-bars

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.