Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

2010 Flow Bindings Special Edition - anybody use them?

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Leo 
G
#1 ·
i've noticed the changes on the se bindings, i.e., the new design on the rachets and them being only on one side. I'm wondering how they are; can anyone give me a mini review?

supposedly they are almost like traditional bindings where you can use the straps as opposed to using the rear entry method.

any input would be appreciated!

#2 ·
There have been a couple of rather exhaustive threads on Flows recently, including some comments on the SE's. Do a search or pray someone feels like typing it out again.

#4 ·
They are excellent bindings. As for the straps, you could use them like traditional bindings, but what's the point of getting a flow then? The point of the new system is to make it easier to set your bindings up as it used to be a complete pain to do before. This means now you can adjust them super quick amongst your different boots. Also transporting it is now easier as well. Before, I would try my best not to take the straps off to fold the high backs because I didn't want to set them up again. Now it doesn't matter. I also find that the new system gives me a better feel since I can really dial in the fit of the strap like with traditionals. All in all, these are the best flows hands down. This year's models are also lighter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.