Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Chairlift games!!

105K views 263 replies 157 participants last post by  xxethanblazexx 
G
#1 ·
what do you guys do on the chairlifts?

#17 ·
I tend to chat with others on the lift and like to strike up conversation with strangers. Sometimes they're chatty sometimes not.A lot of people are surprised but most like to discuss the days riding or skiing.

#23 ·
as of last wednesday i get yelled at on lifts, or as i get off should i say

the dinosaur in the lifty booth at the top thinks its his job to let the off ramp become as rutted as it can possibly be

so what do i do .... chip away at the shit with my toe edge ... i might have bounced the lift, so i got yelled at and told i woul find myself on the t-bar hill .... to which i said sarcasticly "ya, ok", told him to rake, he said nothing so i left

*rant*

#31 ·
- I close my eyes and zone out to the tunes for a bit, too :p
All the while thinking, "why does my head hurt more on the lift than on the snow?.....please make this hangover pass."

Lifts are usually good for quick naps. When your dangling board hits the off-ramp, you'll wake-up. If nothing else, you'll wake-up when you catch your board edge on the ramp and you get flung on your face!

#33 ·
Really ponder all that life has given me and how I can give back to the world, all while being a better husband and father......ahem, now that the wife is gone........I usually mess around with the ipod, fart a few times and laugh because I am that juvenile, check out what I perceive is an attractive woman down below the lift and then start wondering, "Was that a Dude", "Shit I'm Gay Now".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.