Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #781 (permalink)
CB7700

Whats up all, just joined up on the forum, im a 31 year old newb who shoulda started snowboarding years ago. Better late than never i guess, lol.

Ive only been boarding twice in my life before, so im really new to it. My brother sold me his board and bindings, 2008 K2 Anagram(158) and Burton Freestyle bindings. Bought some Burton 2010 Freestyle boots too. Just got it all about a week ago but still havent had a chance to hit the hills. Just been messing around in the yard, figuring out what stance to use and falling down and getting up, gliding and skating......just trying to get familiar with things before i go. Probably grab a private lesson when i do go, for now just reading all i can and watching some things on YouTube......I must say i really liked SnoWolf's lesson videos, very easy to follow and learn from.

Ive been playing hockey for a long time and thought that might help me learn a bit quicker to snowboard but i can already see that snowboarding is a whole nother beast.

Great forum and glad to be here.
CB7700 is offline   Reply With Quote