Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Numb Feet, might have nerve damage.
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:05 AM   #28 (permalink)
NyInfamous'Girl

Dharmashred---Thanks a lot... I have to do that also, stop every several runs just to get the feeling back in my feet, it sucks!! Im gonna check that out definitely...Im gonna work from the cheapest solution, gradually working my way up until I find something that works you know. I just gave up after getting new boots, new socks, the deodorant thing, I felt like there was no more solution except the insert BurtonAvenger was talking about, but hes right, they are pricey! So I just quit bitchin and have been dealing with it...but I cant take it anymore!!

Earl--Yes...I read all about Reynouds yesterday and I plan to try all of the preventative and at home treatments. And hahaHaha...the deodorant thing was for the antipersperant in it with the moisture and all that blah blah blah business. I googled "solutions for cold feet snowboarding" and that was one of the suggestions. Didnt work tho so on to the next solution...

BurtonAvenger--Never thought I would be saying this...but thanks a lot lol. Im leaving for Utah on Saturday and I plan to try some of the solutions a few people listed on this thread, if they all fail then Im gonna go to the doctor when I get home.