Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Where to stay in Utah 3rd week of Feb
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Magnum626
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Thanks for the responses everyone. Looks like I'll be staying at the super8 and renting a 4x4. The jacuzzi looks pretty small in the pics but for the price you can't go wrong.

I'm going with a friend of mine and she can handle the blues pretty well out here on the east coast, but they're not Vermont blues more like catskill blues. She's been to Whistler/Blackcomb and wanted to kill me when we took 3 lifts to get to the top. She was like "You mean we're not at the top yet?!?!" She handled it pretty well though, not bad for her 10th day after learning to ride. Any suggestions on which mountain we should hit up that she can warm up to before we hit the 'bigger' resorts?

I've been to Snowbird in 99 and PC and the Canyons in 04. Canyons being my favorite just for the natural terrain. I'm more of a freeride person who never really goes into the park. Just some natural jumps here and there.

I can't wait to get out there.

BTW thanks burritosandsnow for the offer on the ride!! Kudos bro.
Magnum626 is offline   Reply With Quote