Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - General Photography: Post Yours!
View Single Post
post #107 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 05:37 PM
NyInfamous'Girl

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by romaniaK View Post
My camera got stolen in august ... and I havent been able to get another one yet. being a college student sucks I need to save some money and get one. I still have all my lenses, just no camera. If you have the possibility, you should get into it again. Photography is so amazing

Yea it is hard being a college student...makes you apperciate things more though. Im really sorry to hear your camera got stolen..you have some beautiful pictures. I really like the one of the train tracks, what an awesome angle. When your into photography you have the talent to see things in different perspectives...thats a gift, not all people can do that. Seems like such a simple thing, but its really not. When I was into photography I would actually develop my own pictures, I gotta find my portfolio, these pics are making me wanna look for it.

Have you checked E Bay or craigslist for a camera? I know they are so expenisive but maybe you can find some spoiled brat that took a photography class and doesnt need the camera anymore and is selling it for dirt cheap