Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Really stupid noob question

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  PaoloSmythe 
G
#1 ·
I ride goofy, what foot should I have strapped in when getting one the ski lift....I dont want to look like a dumbass with the wrong one strapped in.

#3 ·
i forgot to add a shed load of :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D to my post.

don't stress the Q's; the only stoopid Q is the one you already know the ansa to!

getting your shit together before heading out is something i wish more people would do; altho it reduces the chance to point and laff at people looking clumsy, it helps to keep the lift line moving.....

even the english don't like queuing really. :eek:

#4 ·
PaoloSmythe said:
you're right.... it is a stoopid Q....

and is one that makes me wonder if you really are goofy.

but the ansa to yer Q is....

your front foot.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , you know Paolo, from all your posts I've read, this one comes across most 'hostile' but I think you need to have read your other posts to see the humour in it. :rolleyes: :D

#6 ·
romesaz said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , you know Paolo, from all your posts I've read, this one comes across most 'hostile' but I think you need to have read your other posts to see the humour in it. :rolleyes: :D
no i know.... i really needed to add the big toothed emoticons!

i ain't as hostile as the mugshot foto might suggest!

:D:D samyaksambudda! ohm :D:D

and to note..... life would be so much easier for all, if all the questions that could be asked, were.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.