Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Insoles matter. Post your reviews!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
arsenic0
Veteran Member

Yup i agree...some time last year i decided, hey what the hell ill get some Superfeet for my snowboarding boots..if they dont work worst case ill use them in my regular shoes...

Now i love them as they give much more support to my feet allowing me to go longer. Atleast for me with my current boots(Burton Rulers) that fit well and were comfy, actually made them better by putting some Superfeet in it. The reason i found was that because its a thicker insole than the ghetto crap burton puts in, it raises my foot in the boot closer to the top. This gives me a snugger fit on my bottom zone without having to crazy tighten it down and without any lose of control or ankle movement...

For the record ive used both Superfeet Orange last year(now in my shoes) and this year i got some of their Superfeet RedHOT specifically for ski/boarding boots and they work well too. Kinda spendy, but well worth the money.
arsenic0 is offline   Reply With Quote