Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Insoles matter. Post your reviews!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
phile00
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpb3 View Post
Check out Shred Soles

ShredSoles - Your Feet Will Thank You

I have not ridden in them yet but the owner and founder is a friend of a friend. I'm trying to get my friend to get us a couple pairs to demo next week so if I'm successful I'll report back.

Dude is legit and is a very successful guy in the board industry. Snow and skate.

I really like the cantered aspect of these insoles, can't wait to try them out.
That's a pretty cool idea. Problem with that heat moldable material, is I imagine your feet will bottom out in areas. It would be neat to see the canted footbed mixed with this tech REMIND INSOLES.

It's funny because as I look at shredsoles, my alines, and these remind insoles, the three techs combined would make the ultimate snowboard boot insole. None of them have the cant of the Shred Sole, and it also appears the Shred Sole has the highest arch, which is great. Although the Remind Insoles have viscoelastic gel, I see the shock absorbing ridges of the Alines as more beneficial and more carefully engineered and supportive. Then finally the EVA foam from the Remind Insole would be great for a more custom fit than the Aline.
phile00 is offline   Reply With Quote