Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Free snowboarding stickers...seriously.

7K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Pheeldo 
#1 ·
Sup all,
So I've figured out how to get (almost) free snowboarding stickers...all you have to pay for are stamps and envelopes. I was skeptical walking into this as well, but the response I got back was sooo legit.
It turns out that if you mail in to the companies of your choice asking for stickers, they send them...simple as that.

So I made a blog post about it. I included a monster list of snowboarding companies, complete with their addresses, logos, pictures of stickers they sent me (iPod nano used for comparison), and instructions on how to go about receiving your own.

Check it out @ BCKCNTRY.com

See less See more
G
#5 ·
a lot of the companies will give you free ones if you just send them a self addressed envelope to them.

if you're a forum/special blend/four square fan check sierrasnowboard.com

i got like a million stickers for 5 bucks when i added them to my order

#9 ·
i have that capita sticker with the ass on it, lol. i send out for these two- i have about 1/2 still on their way. only problem is a bunch or douches stole half of them and i have given away most of them now...

#10 ·
that metallic skullcandy sticker is steezy too! i cut it into three pieces and i have one work on each side of my helmet and the logo in front! i have a pic of it in my helmet review

#17 ·
I'm really not sure how cross-country postage works. You could purchase international
letters which run a couple bucks a piece, but even then you'd have to purchase 2
envelopes per company (one to mail, and one for them to mail you stickers in).
So yes they would send to Canada, but you might just be better off hitting up your local
board shop for stickers.

#19 ·
Yeah 44 cent stamps are what you need.
I got most of my stamps within 3 weeks of mailing.
Some trickle in after that, and some bigger co.'s (oakley, DC)
take even longer. But don't worry, you're about to have
more sticker than you'll know what to do with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.