Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - any1 ever try salvia?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 02:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
colortv

yea i hear you NRG. gotta learn to crawl before you can fly. but still it being legalized is defnitely tempting compared to lsd. i've done my share of bud so im not totally inexperienced. i've heard the whole deal on it being used for seeing purposes by medicine men in south america. Salvia Majorum, i think thats the spelling or something, but it stands for seer's sage or something...so yea it's used in spiritual stuff.

full story of my friends trip is that he turned into a crab and he was sittin in my friends hottub when his backyard turned into a european rave/club and his mini cooper, its red, turned into sebastian, the crab from little mermaid, and started to dance around on the floor. my friend said he jumped on the dance floor and did his little crab grind on some chicks then kinda found himself back in the hottub thinking that a couple of hours had passed and he had moved all over the place when in reality it was about 5 minutes and he had just sat there with this shit eating grin on his face lol