Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Any personal experiences with Never Summer boards?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 11:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Smallfry506

Hey your looking at some good stuff there.
Personally i dont feel the custom x and the titan should be compaired. The custom x is more of an all mountain board (more like my K2 zeppelin) good on the kickers and pipe while its still good on the groomers and steep. Has a good feel to it but does not carve or hold an edge like the titan.

The titian is a pure freeride board. Meant to be ridden hard and fast. I love the board out here on the east coast. Kills the groomers. Little heavy but i dont care it doesnt affect what i like to do (carve and go fast). It also has a three year warrenty. It is stiff! but then again thats a trait i love!

If you are looking in this price range i suggest you also take a look at the Atomic Dreamraider. New stick for me this year and boy do i like it. Has a bit longer of an effective edge than my titan does, lighter and moves down that hill. So far i have nothing negative to say about this board at all. I really love my titan but i like the Dreamraider more. I am a freerider and it lets me do what i want with confidence.

So take into consideration what you want to do, and then decide from there. There all great high end boards. These boards do need a lot of care though. There bases crave wax and a lot of it! Check for a demo date in your area. Burton and atomic are easy to find. Neversummer is a little harder but if you can find a shop around u that sells them, speak to there rep and im sure he will work something out so you can jump on a board. There pr skills are great.