Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

omatic extr-emo

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  hanzosteel 
G
#1 ·
Hey guys! I´m new to theese forums:) Seems to be a great place to get good information and talk to others who aslo love snowboarding : )

Now to my question. I bought an O-matic extr-emo last season but I never got the time to try it out. Im stoked to try it out this season, and now I just wonder if any of you guys have any experience from it? Would be nice to hear a few words about it.:cool:

#6 ·
I have the 08 extr-emo.
Been using one for the past 4 months, mainly for park.
This board has a lot of pop, has a medium flex. If i wanna butter it i really have to press hard.
Pretty stable from small jumps (10 feet jumps)
Great board for switch riding, true twin tip shape.

If you wanna take this board out for boxes and rails i would recommend detuning the edges.
When the board was new i took it straight to the park and noticed a slight hickup when doing boardslides on boxes. Almost ate shit doing this.

However 2 days ago i took it out for 2 days of boarding in a resort nearby. And to my amazement this board was pretty stable for my liking when i was blasting down the hill.

Imo this is a definite park board for intermediate/advanced rider, but it can still blast down the hill when you have to get from the lift to the park.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.