Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

skeletol impact short

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  sevenstarsfall 
#1 ·
Wut u think about this shorts. Ive been takin some diggas on the mt and rails jumps..etc and need to cover the rear end. Anyone have any problems with their pants with these shorts. Ive seen some other designs but the pad that covers the glutes looks like it covers all over instead of jus tailbone

#2 ·
The worst I've gotten from these after wearing them all last season and this season up to now is a sore tush from very hard falls. No pain whatsoever to my tailbone unlike my last impact shorts. IMO they're worth the money and work great.

#5 ·
Mine are sweet and I spent the extra money and bought the extra pads set for $25. Nate has super fast shipping to. I was SO sore after my VERY 1st outing ever, 2 weeks after still sore didn't know if I was going to be able to go out again. But I put in the extra pad, 1" of arse padding and I made it through the day with very minimal pain. Mostly do to still being sore from the 1st time. I did remove the thigh pads though. Putting them back in for this weekend gonna try some tricks and maybe some small jumps

WIN with these, you won't regret the purchase

-Slyder

#8 ·
:dunno:

There's a number of ways to protect the ass: Hardtail, Skeletal pads, Don't drop the soap in the shower, duct tape the cheeks closed... whatever.

I've no doubt the ones that users here have had positive feedback on are all good. :)

#9 ·
:dunno:

There's a number of ways to protect the ass: Hardtail, Skeletal pads, Don't drop the soap in the shower, duct tape the cheeks closed... whatever.

I've no doubt the ones that users here have had positive feedback on are all good. :)
Brilliant :laugh:

#12 ·
I got out to the mountain yesterday with the skeletool shorts and took a couple falls and the shorts did there job and when youre riding they are not really noticeable, walking around though I kinda felt like I had a load in my pants, lol. I like em so far though but like I said I have nothing to compare them to. My falls are just from flat tricks like 180s, presses, 360s and so on so I couldnt say how much they would help on the bigger tricks but for me I feel these were a good investment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.