Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Would You Buy/Wear This? (TShirt)

9K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  Leo 
#1 ·
Would you buy this shirt?
As you can probably guess, this is aimed for younger snowboards. (Nothing against older boarders though!)
Feedback is appreciated. Thanks guys.

#10 ·
You have to be feminine to have a sense of fashion?! I did not know this. It would have saved so many people lots of years of ridicule. (I'll tell 'em to get a sex-change). Thank you good sir for stating that. (but on a lighter note, I agree. The lettering sucks.)

It's not something I would jump for if I found it in a shop. I would only look twice because I wouldn't be quite sure the first time that I saw what I saw at first glance. You asked. Don't be a baby and whine about my opinion. Think constructive criticism. Over and over.

#11 ·
I wouldn't wear it, but, i'm 29, which apparently means i must begin a regimen of oscal and start tuning my walker...seriously though, for every one that won't wear the shirt (although, if you produce said shirt to read "drink beer" you may have your first customer), there are equally as many, if not more, who will. Constructively: maybe some graffiti style all caps lettering or something along those lines, more menacing looking...and purple - something in a really sick purple. (out of the color options, dig on the gray the most) Great things can come from an entrepreneurial spirit, it's always a crap shoot to just put yourself out there :thumbsup:

#12 ·
^^ nah I just meant that I thought it would go over better with kids in their teens and early 20 year olds. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I really appreciate it. I'll def. give that look a try once I have enough more money to print more shizz. Thanks for the encouraging words too.
----------------------
Thanks for all the responses everyone. Thanks for the constructive criticism too. I appreciate it a ton.
These shirts should be done printing by Monday or Tuesday. I'll throw a link up when they are done if any of you are interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.