Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 02:07 PM   #850 (permalink)
NorskRider

Hello to all. I have been browsing this forum for a while and it is a wealth of useful knowledge and tips. I live in western Norway and am boarding as much as I can, but at least 10 days per month, almost only on weekdays if I can help it ( I am luck to have a good working roster), in and around the various spots we have here. I am also very lucky to love within 45mins - 90 mins of 3 or 4 decent spots, and a few more hours to some great stuff. Just had an awesome week this week in Hemsedal on powder and off piste, avoiding the crowds, followed by a very average icy saturday at another spot! But at least I can always just go home if its crap and come back another day. I am another goofy rider, horrible in the park, but love it in the free mountain, especially when the powder comes. I used to be a skier, but found my way onto a board about 6 years ago and love it. I may go back to some skis one day, but not for a while. For now I am enjoying the boarding too much and have a long way to go, and am still learning so many new things and improving every time i go out.
NorskRider is offline   Reply With Quote