Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Rome Targa Sizing

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  RenoRebel 
#1 ·
Hey guys.

I'm looking at getting a 2010 Rome Graft 158 with the 2010 White Splatter Targa's.
My problem is now, that I could go with both the S/M or the L/XL as my boot size is 9.5.
I've just brought a new pair of 2010 Burton Rulers. I usually have a size 10 normal shoe.

I've read here that most people if they are a size 9.5 they go for the L/XL. Thats what i'm thinking about getting but would like another opinion. I'm buying both the board and bindings over the internet. So i'm unable to go and try the boots in the bindings.

I just wanna make sure that in the L/XL bindings that they are going to be tight enough.

Thanks guys in advance.

#3 · (Edited)
i wear 2009 burton jj's in a 9 and i have the targa's in a s/m. theres a lil bit of room left for a bigger boot but not much in fact i kinda regret getting the s/m but they were the only size left and at like 100 bux end of last season i couldnt resist

edit: they r pretty much a perfect fit its just the high back is lower then im used to since i usually ride burton bindings in a M.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.