Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #856 (permalink)
surfinsnow
Veteran Member

Default Another Snowboard.com refugee

Glad I found this place. After over three years at that pos Colonies board, I couldn't take it anymore. Some other ex Colonies member, who chose to remain anonymous, recommended this place after I dared post a question over there asking why the place was dead, and started a shitstorm of name-calling from the haters -- who seem to be the only people left over there.

So anyway, glad to be here. I hope! It sure can't be worse than that other hellhole.

BTW -- I'm from Cocoa Beach, Florida, but have lived in New England for many years now. I can't surf anymore, so I took up snowboarding about 8 years ago as the next best thing, since the ocean didn't seem to be getting any closer to central Connecticut. I ride mostly Vermont; Stowe and Jay Peak are my faves, but anywhere I can get out will do -- usually ride once or twice a week.

Last edited by surfinsnow; 02-03-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Clarification and to add a bit more info.
surfinsnow is offline   Reply With Quote