Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Buying a new board.. BEST freestyle board?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
AustinWilliams

Default Buying a new board.. BEST freestyle board?

Hey all,

I'm looking to purchase a new board before seasons end, while they're still all on sale. I'm looking a nice freestyle board. I am a intermediate to advanced rider on the hills, and a first year rider on the park. I can hit a few jumps and land them (once and a while ), but I don't really do anything fancy, and don't see myself doing anything fancy until next season.. who knows. I am looking for a new board, something a bit lighter from what I've got now (12 pounds with bindings), something thats going to be a bit easier to carve and line up for those jumps, and something that's going to allow me land them easier. I've had a look at the 2010 Burton Dominant, but frankly I'm overwhelmed by all the companies and types of boards. I want a board I can stick with for a few years, something that I'm never going to get bored of (as is the case now). So, what's some of the better boards on the market at the moment? Let's say price isn't an issue..

Oh yeah, 5' 5", 100 pounds.

Austin.
AustinWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote