Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Difference between 07, 08 uninc and 09 uninc? Stiffer
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
geesechops

I think the diff in the 1cm was the wu-tips of the 09'. For example, the 08' 152cm is the same as the 09' 153cm. I think the weight ratings were then arbitrarily thrown out there based on that extra cm, which is mostly the tip and tall curled up or wuuued out. I have the 153cm 09' Uninc and love it. I'm 5'7" 150lbs, using the ref stance of 22cm and I can butter around like it aint no thang.

The difference with the 09' is the Carbon I-Beam and lighter Park Fly III core. This might make it a tad stiffer, but I would rather have all the pop I can get with the 09' Uninc then get an Easy Living with a Park Fly II core, no I-beam and negative core profile. If you want softer I guess you could try an Easy Livin or just get an 08' Uninc.

So I guess I'm saying, I don't know wtf I'm talking about, but I got my 09' Uninc for $215 shipped from Brociety, which made my decision much easier.