Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stoked xbox 360
Thread: Stoked xbox 360
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
SnowShreder

Default Amazing Game! A Must Buy For All Snowboarders!!!!!

Yes STOKED is way better than shaun Whites crap! This game is amazing has big mountain riding the more you ride you can unlock a heli and drive it around any mountain for more spots! BUT recently they went back into the game and re-relessed it for 360 called Stoked:Big Air Edition and this game is pretty much the same but has more sponsors more jibs cut out runs and more! I love doing the Burton European Open at Laxx in the new stoked because you can launch off the kickers for huge air and have alot of time to jib on boxe,rails,and other cool jibs lke busses and cars! In my opinion Stoked is much much better than shaun whites game, i like to think that shau white is the tony hawk type game and Stoked is more like the skate and skate 2 games. For $39.99 brand new you cant beat Stoked:B.A.E anyday! i play this game for hours everyday and i have had it since the day it came out and i still havent completed this game yet! So for $40 and as long as the game is you get an amazing deal!!! Also love the freedom to accept and reject sponsor offers so i can choose what and who i ride for to unlock more boards,clothing,bindings,googles,and more throughout the game! THIS GAME IS A MUST BUY FOR ALL SNOWBOARDERS OUT THERE THAT CANT STAND NOT BOARDING, IVE FOUND THIS GAME GIVES ME A TEMP. FIX BEFORE I GO TO THE MOUNTAIN!!!

***** out of ***** stars