Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board Gurus Please help!!
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #7 (permalink)

Originally Posted by gucho View Post
Now I got cought up reading about the Libtech boards, i like that whole banana technology, is it true or just more hipe than anything else??
banana-tech is great. i just got a new GNU park pickle with banana-tech and its disgustingly easy and fun to ride. mervin (lib-tech and gnu) make great boards.

Originally Posted by gucho View Post
So im really diggin the libtechs, im really licking the dark series from what I have read, BUT i have a question that I know some of you would be able to answer for me.
Does the Banana technolongy really have a effect as for more effective turning?? I mean if the tip is elevated just beyond the plane of the board wouldnt that make for less effective turning?? because the tip would not be making contact??

Also what do you guys think of the dark series as an all mt board??
Thanks for the input guys!!!
if you want a board thats great at turning look at the park pickle. it has a deeper heelside cut which makes turning easier. although it is designed mainly as a park board, so i dont know if it would suit your needs. this one is also very flexy, a little stiffer than a skate banana. i rode it today down some groomed and ungroomed slopes (blacks and blues mainly) and it did fine.

Last edited by mrpez; 02-08-2010 at 12:28 AM.
mrpez is offline   Reply With Quote