Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - '10 Stepchild JibStick w/ Rome Targas
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
bunnyhillpro

Default '10 Stepchild JibStick w/ Rome Targas

I've ridden them 3 times so far and I've got to say i am impressed. The board it great on the rails and even on the rest of the hill. The board has enough rigidity to get some speed, but flexes enough to let you press it out on your favorite box. I've landed 15' and 20' on this board with no problem. It has a thin layer of rubber to "absorb impact" but mainly i think it just is there to sound nice. And the design on the board is tight like Megan Fox. The only thing I don't like about this board is the shiny finish which snow sticks to like a fat kid to the couch. Boards such as the Rome Craft have an anti-stick feature which is actually really nice.

The bindings have a handy feature that keeps the straps out of the way when stepping in. They are very responsive, and have some cushioning to help with those times when you say to yourself "It sure is nice up here." Haha anyways great for the price. Plus they come in a ton of colors mine are white blue and green.

If you agree, disagree, or have something to add .....
Put it down there

I I
V V